Thursday, December 2, 2010

Allah is punishment





Qur'an (24:2)


Allah's Punishment

A while ago, I came across a bunch of English Qur'an translation files when I was reading through a Jihadi webpage.  The downloads I found were xml data files containing the complete Qur'an in English. 

The files being xml made it very easy ("easy" if you are a software developer anyway) to write some quick software utilities to analyze the text.  

I was curious to see if there was any insight to derive based strictly on word usage and occurrence count.  To that end, I created a utility that simply counted the occurrences of all words which have some decipherable stand-alone meaning. 

My method was simple, I just filtered out all the connecting words and other unintelligible nonsense from the text of the Qur'an, determined the distinct words, and then counted them. The utility I developed was not any feat of technical genius and a rookie coder could have done the same. 

Here is what I was left with as the top 5 most frequently used words in the Qur'an.

Allah - 2739
Lord - 950
believe - 340
punishment - 324
believers - 274

These numbers tell me one thing very clearly, because of Allah, there is great punishment coming your way and bringing recompense for disbelief is the most important thing in Islam.  The reality of Islam is quite clear in that respect and a dirty analysis of the text contained in the Qur'an clearly demonstrates that Prophet Pedophile intended it that way.

-Fatwa on Islam

No comments:

Post a Comment