Thursday, March 10, 2011

Andy Sullivan - The Truth About His Insanity




After what has seemed like an eternity, I finally have a chance to address the issue of the lunatic named Andy Sullivan.  But before I go into the particulars of what really occurred during the Sacrificed Survivors tour, allow me to preface all of this by saying that I'm certainly not taking a shot at any movement to stop construction of the Ground Zero Mosque.  I support every effort to take on the subversive Muslims and directly confront their traitorous operations.  

Again, this has nothing to do with any of that and I'd like to pre-emptively point out that there was an attempt to handle all of this without doing damage to any of the parties involved and it was attempted in complete privacy. That attempt occurred even "after" this fool had started his unfathomable and belligerent song and dance.  

I would also like to note, that although I take no responsibility for the fact Andy Sullivan has personally dragged the whole world into this issue, I am very sorry for the damage he is attempting to inflict on so many innocent parties.  Unfortunately, his clear mental condition has left him in self-destruct mode and on the war path.  

So, what happen?  

The short answer is that Andy Sullivan twisted off right as the Sacrificed Survivors tour began in California. He did so for a reason that must only make sense to a madman. I can't figure it out. The honest truth is, he snapped at literally nothing and has remained in a state of derangement ever since that time. 

His completely detached reactions and antics created concern, which lead to research, which then lead to some discoveries that will be posted here, and all of this was a result of self-created drama on the part of Andy Sullivan.

Truthfully, even before his unprovoked and sudden self-removal from the tour, Andy was acting like some sort of bad Charlie Sheen mimic.  Fits of unreasonable and expensive demands of Christian Action Network (CAN) were on-tap even before the crazy-train arrived in the station.  

For whatever reason, Andy couldn't grasp that he had made a commitment, his flight arrangements were paid for and no one was going to change them just because of his last minute whims.  Not one would help such an idiot in the face of his mental problems and disrespect of everyone.

Below is a string of text messages which shed light on precisely what happened. They were sent between Melanie and an unnamed person who was speaking on behalf of the crazy.  I don't intend to drag the sender into this and I won't mention her name.  In reality, who it is will probably be found out anyway, but I'm going to do my part to stick to the subject and problem area (Andy) and only drag in the people necessary to tell the truth.  

Anyway, Andy wanted to change his flight to go home earlier. This change was demanded the day of his scheduled arrival.  For a very long time we've known about this and we were all given the opportunity to pick which days we'd like to come for and Christian Action Network footed the bill for us to get there.

A: Andy says he's not paying for it and he should be booked to leave as soon as he is done speaking.
M: I booked you guys what you requested on the form.
A: Please work this out he is getting pissed off and he said that he won't speak tomorrow unless his early flight return flight is booked and paid for by CAN. He absolutely cannot miss the Sunday NYC protest.
M: It is almost midnight. Jason is asleep. We can work this out tomorrow.
A: He said that's fine as long as you are guaranteeing it will get resolved, not if we are just taking a chance.
M: I'm not guaranteeing anything. It's not my call and I am not waking up Jason he is exhausted.
A: OK Andy said as long as you know in advance if he can't get his flight, he is leaving tomorrow.
M: That's fine.


As is clearly evident, Andy was very angry, totally consumed with getting his way, and sharing the message of Gound Zero was not even his concern at all.  Funny enough, Andy was never granted his unreasonable demands, which I'm sure just made him even more mad. In the end, he never made good on his threats and he did show up at the first screening of the movie.  It was during this first screening that all the big insanity got rolling.

In reality, Andy has been reporting fabricated nonsense about what occurred at that screening and panel discussion this whole time.  His story is that he was "bumped" from the speakers line up is simply made up crap.

What really happened is that I spoke before him and ran over my time.  I was alloted 5 mins, but I ran my mouth for like 15 minutes before I knew it.  It was a rookie mistake.  I had put too much info into my PowerPoint.  

Eventually, I was alerted to my long-windedness, but not before Melanie was asked to shut me up.  She didn't want to embarrass me and she passed on the offer.  No big deal, someone else finally clued me in. 

The group we were speaking with had a pre-existing schedule they wanted to keep, which my overage put out of whack. As a result, the movie was started not too long after I stopped talking and before Andy was given his chance to address the group. The plan was to have Andy go after the movie, but no one was able to tell him that because he jumped up and ran out of the room like a pubescent little boy. He never came back.  

The message below was in regards to Andy's "episode" and subsequent insanity.

"Melanie, I was not about to assume he was telling the true story, certainly not without hearing from you. I know you, and I met Jarrad in person. I did not get the opportunity to meet Andy or hear him, as I had been looking forward to doing. I didn't realize at the time that he had bolted. If anything, I figured that some emergency or something had come up that had required his leaving. I was watching the proceedings, and I certainly didn't see him "bumped," or see or hear you ro anyone else tell him he couldn't speak. That makes so sense whatsoever! MTRA would never do such a thing to any scheduled speaker. It's completely unthinkable. And you obviously had no authority to do so, even if you had (for some unthinkable reason) tried to do so. And you're right--if someone had tried to "bump" him, he could have gone to Bob Kowell, who would certainly have prevented such "bumping." Or rather, Bob probably would have overheard or observed the attempt and intervened immediately himself." -Michael Gerardi

It was bizarre and very uncomfortable for everyone who knew what was going on. The deception afterwards is completely beyond comprehension.  It's like Andy believes his lies or something. They are so blatant and yet he says them with such conviction and emotion. Perhaps his psychosis has come to be all consuming and he is living in a fairytale world of his own making. 

Side Note: After doing the whole tour, this outburst is even more ridiculous in reality than it sounds (if that's possible). We changed the way we presented or what order people spoke in nearly every showing.  It was about flexibility and trying to figure out the best way to present it.  Some venues played different than others and at no point did anyone care about when they spoke or how much time given.   

Anyway, after Crazy flew the coop, the intentionally damaging behind the back phone calls began. He had absolutely no provocation and there was no real problem to begin with. Even with that being true,  Andy just kept calling people, saying terrible things about everyone, and generally tried to explode the tour. 

At some point, I even made the comment, "I wonder how long until Andy comes after me for talking too long?". It was less than a day later and I didn't have to wonder anymore.  It came to pass, just as I had a sickening feeling it would.  Even before I found out about the attacks directed at me, Andy had already left a voice mail of straight insanity which included "that whore bag melanie that fucking piece of shit sitting there with a smirk on her face".  

All this madness was coming on the heels of us continuously finding out about his fresh antics every couple of hours for more than half a day.  It was frustrating, exhausting and unimaginably embarrassing for everyone.

Given Andy's level of destabilization and some questions regarding his story (which came about because he tells different stories) some research was conducted on him.  The result was the discovery that Andy once said, "I didn't go into the trade center". 

 At around the 1:45 mark of the video below, he says that exact statement.


I sent him a private message on Facebook telling him (in certain terms) that he should stop talking about me or face a direct campaign to stop him, expose him and take him out of the anti-Jihadi crowd altogether. 
Subject: You have been warned
I will say this once. If you drag me into your psychosis one more time or so much as mention my name you will be finished. Your fall will be historic and I will personally insure there will be no recovery angle for you.

You have no idea who your are dealing and I can guarantee you do not want to find out. You even elude to my likeness ever again to anyone and within one month you will be out of the scene with no chance of coming back.
In short, you better quit opening your mouth or it will cost you your narcissist dream in total.
Take your meds before you react and think carefully about this message. You don't understand and it will cost you everything if I have to teach you the lesson.
Long before I had a chance to send him that "private" message, he had already damaged everyone. What I desired was for him to cease all his unprovoked attacks, which were directed at anyone and everything. Instead of heeding the warning, he pushed the issue and went public with some status about "threats". I might have wanted him to stop, but I also don't just say things.  I was quite serious about it, as this post proves.

By this time, he had already dragged in so many people, it was nothing short of astounding.  He had taken shots at the Christian Action Network, called Melanie every name in the book, and was looking for anyone who wold listen to how horrible everyone accept him is. He directly called many people involved in the tour and even tried to preemptively poison people's minds and discredit the whole thing.

As if to say the insanity he had inflicted had not reached an acceptable level in his mind, Andy came out of nowhere and  threatened Melanie with the stability of her home and seemed to promise the loss of her foster kids.  

From: Andrew Sullivan <andy@nastasi-associates.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:22:26 -0800
Subject: RE: Fw: The Anti-Sharia movement is spreading


Unfortunately it has come to this. I know who is behind all this nonsense and why. If you continue to lie and tell stories about me I will be releasing information very sensitive done by volunteer who does background for a living. If you believe a federal scrutiny into every aspect of your life is something you can withstand and weather by all means continue your slander about me. The same is being done for your friend as well which is very interesting indeed. This is not a high school crush gone bad this is peoples lives - cease and I will keep it to myself indefinitely do not and it will become very hurtful to all involved. The amount of hours that you are clocking on Face Book is unbelievable how can you manage to care for all of your children? This will be most certainly examined by child services whom by the way you seem to have a record with.

For the record, Melanie is single mom and a foster parent.  She foster parents kids who have special needs for crying out loud.  Melanie was also responsible for coordinating the Sacrificed Survivor Tour in California and worked her butt off to make it successful even in light of the completely insane actions of one Andy Sullivan.   

Andy has attempted to burn everything around him and has tried to damage the people he victimized.  What's amazing is he would use his work email to conduct his campaign of threats, but crazy people do insane things.

Nastasi & Associates, Inc
147 Herricks Road
New Hyde Park, NY 11040-5210
(516) 746-1800
Owner: Anthony Nastasi
President: Thomas Nastasi


Given the nature of his threats, Melanie deemed it a wise protective measure to file a police report about the CPS threats, just in case Andy attempted to make good on them.  Heads up to Nastasi & Associates on that one.  No one wanted to involve you, but Andy chose to leverage your company's assets,  while in a complete state of insanity, as a platform to perpetrate his vengeful and psychotic rage.  

Andy has been spreading lies and nonsense ever since his unprovoked psychosis first cast him as a complete and utter moron last week. That's why I've not responded to his video rant.  I've not even watched it and I won't.  It all deception or the rants of a mental patient. 

I've heard he has defended his flipflop with some explanation that the person (in some versions Andy says he rescued his "guys", as in plural, sometimes its just one guy) didn't want the story to come out.  It was something about the guy being worried for his safety.  

Could that be true?  Andy lies continuously, but in theory it could be true. Truthfully, when he tells the rescue story that he told on the "Jesus or Muhammad?" show it's such a fantastic sounding story, I have HUGE doubts he can prove that one.  

The point can't be stressed enough that Andy said in plain English that he never went into the Trade Center.  Again, there was Andy lying and there is no way around it.  He lied at some point, but I can't honestly prove when it was.  He will have to, its certainly on him.  I've proved all I've said.

Whether the story is true and even if he can prove it, Andy Sullivan is a disgrace and has no problem terrorizing a single mom and trying to destroy organization and people who have supported him. That's just the bottom line of what he is.  He is full-fledged narcissist and prone to psychotic rages PERIOD

Beware of the lunatic under the hard hat!

-Fatwa On Islam

PS.  When Andy was trying to scare me, he mentioned something about me not being truthful about who I am.  He made specific reference to my "degrees" and I think military service.  I don't know what that means.  I don't claim false things about myself. 

 I'm quite proud that I managed to be a totally self-taught software engineer and programmer with a specialty in security. I've never claimed a "degree", but I will certainly stand by the assertion that I'm a very high level expert in the field with years of success to back me up (google me).  The first full software suite I ever developed was sold to Computer Associates for half a million (again feel free to validate) .

My Marine Corps record is one of great success, multiple meritorious promotions, a Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (NAM) for excellence in my technical field that I am particularly proud of, and other awards as well.  All that is permanent record with the military.  

15 comments:

  1. You're attacking a man who has done more to stop the ground zero mosque than just about any other single individual. So how is it you're not attacking the effort to stop the mosque?

    You say Andy's mental condition... but you're the only one who sounds like he has a mental condition. You have so viciously attacked this good man that it makes it look like you're the one with a mental condition. And a seirous one at that.

    You say Andy is trying to inflict damage on innocent parties and it has left him in self-destruct mode. But from reading your post it seems YOU'RE the one who is trying to inflict damage on an innocent party and your actions in posting this blog certainly seem to indicate you're in self-destruct mode!

    How in the world can you call this good man a "madman" (when by your own blog here it seems you're the madman? You say he snapped at literally nothing. You say he had "no reason" to do what he did. But to hear his side - it seems he had a great many good reasons to be upset by what the Christian Action Network had done to him. He was greatly provoked by an organization (Christian Action Network) that was completely disrespectful of his time and the financial sacrifice he was making to appear (because they refused to compensate him for his time he took off work... but he appeared anyway). Then because of some wind bag he wasn't even allowed to do his segment. So how in the world can you claim he had NO REASON to be mad?

    Since you seem to represent this organization I have ot say that nothing you have said here, the unprovable accusations you've made, the vicious names you've called Andy, none of what you've written sounds like something a Christian would write. I mean you call him "the crazy". Does that really sound like what Jesus would do in a situation like this?

    You are the one in fact who is not telling the truth. You're telling HALF the story and by leaving out the other half you're maliciously and unfairly - and unChristianly maligning Andy's good name.

    Here's the truth. Andy has taken a ton of time off from his real job in order to attend these "Christian" network events. (events which greatly enrich CAN by the way). And never once did they offer to compensate him for the LOST WAGES he incurred in order to attend these meetings. They paid his expenses, but he lost work time and work wages. He sacrificed that. He paid that out of his own pocket in order to support the work of CAN. Yet they greatly benefitted from his appearances.

    So he goes to California, finds out there's an anti-Sharia rally back in New York and he desperately wants to be there. Well, CAN isn't PAYING HIM to appear in California... he's paying that out of his own pocket. They paid his expenses sure, but nothing for his time. So is there any reason he shouldn't be allowed to request an earlier flight so he can get back to the anti-Sharia protest!?


    AH and now I see what you're so upset about. YOU WERE THE LONG-WINDED SPEAKER who couldn't shut up and went way over your time!!! And you didn't go over by 10 minutes as you claim, but you went over by 45 minutes! And what have YOU done exactly for this movement???? Why you should you get to speak and eat up all of Andy's time. It was indeed Andy who founded the Pledge... not you!

    I can't believe you would attack Andy like this WHEN YOU ARE THE IDIOT WHO CAUSED THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! I love people like you -- you cause problems and then blame others who get rightly pissed off at you. Wow. You, that's kind of exactly like how Muslims think isn't it!?

    Obviously you're out to hurt the people who are doing any good. You should have kept your mouth shut on that stage and you should keep your mouth shut here.

    And if you can't PROVE your claims you should stop making them. It makes YOU sound like the liar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buster. Andy neglected to tell you that he refused to come to California unless he was paid a $500 speaker fee. CAN does not pay speakers fees and what Andy neglects to tell everyone is what a benefit CAN is to him. They let him use them to try to make himself famous. He never even promotes them on the radio,nothing. He gets a free ride on every trip. Airfare, hotels, car rentals, food.
    Andy refused to come to CA the week before and the project director paid him $500 out of his own pocket because Andy was refusing to come and I was frustrated because I had promised all these people he would be here. Andy didn't care that he had made that commitment.
    Not to mention, are missing the fact that he is a fraud? He is not a 9/11 hero. That bothers me that I invested so much time into someone who I thought was a good person and volunteered hundred of hours into a project by someone who could lie about 9/11. It is the lowest of lows. And anyone who thinks that is ok is right in the same category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jarrad, Melanie~ I am, unfortunately, getting this kind of message on Facebook. Before I knew the entire story, I posted a question-like comment on the Hard Hat Pledge's site ~ to ask if the statements that Mr Sullivan was making re: the CA tour "being a complete bust" reflected the opinion of the entire group or one man, Andy Sullivan. I made no accusations of any kind. And, I do need to say one thing. I remain confused as to the events & in all honesty, would not "need to know." But, I am getting threats & nasty comments, similar to the one made above, on my Facebook page!!!

    My "need to know" has become personal ~ I hope you understand what mean. I've been warned to "go back to my own everyday life" or I will be sorry! The person is not Andy, but someone named Ellen, & it is very upsetting. She complains that I seem bent on making "this hero" look bad. Not a direct quote here but the impression was left that I did not know who I was dealing with & would be very sorry if I didn't stop. It ended w/ "Have a great day. :)" Yes, a smiley was included!!!

    If one of you has a chance, perhaps you could help me know how to handle this. I'm sort of flabbergasted, since I have done nothing wrong. I feel as tho I am being dragged into something I know little about. And, I really do not like references to private investigators, etc. It all seems a lot over the top!!

    So, that's my story(& I'm sticking to it ~lol). Thank goodness I still have my sense of the nonsensical... If this is the kind of thing you two are being put through, I am really sorry!! It sounds like he is not going to let this drop & is using his supporters to help w/ the spewing of veiled threats. Please let me know how I should handle it. I don't want to lose my credibility or my FB acct.

    My best to you both!
    Joyce Sutherland

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Melanie... Andy did NOT neglect to tell us that he had asked for a speaker's fee. He said he did and he was turned down. $500 certainly seems reasonable for a man's time.

    You say you were distraught because he might not show up and you had told all these people he was coming. So I'm just curious... how many people came? And how much did they pay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't work like that. They paid the MTRA the event - for the food. CAN doesn't charge people. They lose money on every event. All they do is sell movies to recoup costs. And it doesn't come close.
    Where you are mistaken is he didn't "ask" for a speakers fee. He waited until a week before and said he refused to come unless he got it.
    He planned this trip with me in december, before CAN was even coming. They added on to what we already set up anyway.
    Yes over 100 people came. Please see the text messages from when he got off the plane at midnight was was holding me hostage again saying if he didn't get his way again, even though he was here he refused to speak.
    OUT FOR THE CAUSE!! We maintained our commitments this week. He didn't. He owes the project director $500 bucks in my opinion. All that man cares about is Money and cameras. I am done commenting here. Liar and fraud exposed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Melanie, if what you say is true I still find it absolutely inexcusable that Jarritt here would post such a vicious message. This is something that should be done in private. Not sliming the name of a good man (even if you had a disagreement with him) over something like this in public. That's outrageous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a total lie........to quote Joyce above......

    "My "need to know" has become personal ~ I hope you understand what mean. I've been warned to "go back to my own everyday life" or I will be sorry! The person is not Andy, but someone named Ellen, & it is very upsetting. She complains that I seem bent on making "this hero" look bad. Not a direct quote here but the impression was left that I did not know who I was dealing with & would be very sorry if I didn't stop. It ended w/ "Have a great day. :)" Yes, a smiley was included!!!"

    I know Ellen and she showed us all the posts she made. You are "implying" that she threatened and putting words in her mouth she never said! No where did she threaten or warn you to do anything! You claim "not a direct quote" or that Ellen was implying. If she did any of the above...PROVE IT Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quick Question: What position do you Mr. Winter and you Ms. Oberg hold with the Chrhistian Action Network. It is clear from you converstations that you have been privy to converstaions between a consultant (Sullivan) and (though unpaid) employer (CAN) . Depending on the state Andy lives in that may very well a violation of employment law unless you are of course employed by CAN.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. Winter,
    Your Fans would like to know why you believe that is is ok to use psychiatrict terms as slurs and attacks. Surely you are aware that people suffer through the diagnosises that you threw at Mr. Sullivan. What is is you answer to those you have so offended and hurt with your words. You had a Bipolar support group following you rather loyally. They are devastated that you used psychiatric terms in an attempt to humiliate Mr. Sullivan.

    They question why if you were the sane one, you did not simply walk away. It would appear that the humane thing for a Marine to do is wak away and give a man a break. Harrassing soemone you insist is mentally ill seems extremely cruel to your fans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jarrad did not have the opportunity to "walk away" as he had no confrontation or even conversation with Andy.Andy became mad at Jarrad the next day. Which is crazy.
    Don't you dare attack Jarrad for lack of humanity or up the Marines. Jarrad is a gentleman like no other and carries his Marine oath with pride and dignity. Jarrad doesn't have to prove the man he is...he shows it in the way he conducts his life. If you don't think Jarrad defending himself and the rest of us against the unprovoked enemy, showing the man for his true colors, and eliminating him from the opportunity to hurt any more innocent people is not Marine like, then I feel very comfortable saying you don't have any business making references to what you think is "Marine"

    ReplyDelete
  12. BUSTER- you're blind & biased and obviously didn't read Sullivan's words. Had you an inkling of the law, you 'd know the attacks & threats came from him. You call Jarrad "vicious;" I suppose calling Jarrad a "Semper Fag" & threatening MINOR children is not vicious, right? Also, he's no hero; every ONE person who's joined an action group has, as individual & as a group, done the same or more than him.

    Melanie, you don't owe explanations anyone, esp. to the likes of Buster. It's pointless to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. (cont'd)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sillyvan's (no typo) ego needs quadruple doors. He thinks he's "the shit" yet he doesn't even achieve "fart status." He's off all of my accounts & e-mails. I want nothing to do w/him.

    TIM, you ought to do your research before telling Jarrad he can't use psychiatric (not psychiatricT) terms to describe Sullivan: he fits every element of the criteria for NPD (it's in the DSM IV, look it up, buddy; hint: it IS considered a form of psychosis). That he hasn't been officially diagnosed (IF) is another issue.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir, if you have right on your side you sure do have a very good way of convincing someone of the opposite.

    I've just happened upon Andy Sullivan's video gripe about CAN, I have no way of telling who is in the right, who is in the wrong, but what I can tell is he spoke with grace and good humour and came over as a very credible individual. In this respect at least, it appears you could learn a great deal from him.

    The Facebook message you sent him is one any normal person would consider totally insane.

    ReplyDelete