Saturday, March 24, 2012

Biggest Compliment Ever


Since I'm on Facebook restriction once again (this time for whole month), I've been spending some extra time on Twitter. In a way I'm kinda glad circumstances forced me to use Twitter because I've had some pretty interesting conversations with variety of muslims, leaving me with all sorts of things to write about. And I'm planning to write more about them in the near future, but for now I just wanted to post a tweet I received from what appears to be an Al-Shabaab affiliated Jihadist somewhere on the western half of Africa (as best as I can tell).

After a multi-day back and forth (still ongoing) that started off with the Jihadi informing me that my head would soon be separated from my body, the Muslim paid me the biggest compliment possible.



You are a 'good' kuffar, you dont have that sheep skin #HardcoreKuffar


Damn right. Hardcore Kafir and unapologetic American. Kuffar-Akbar!


1 comment:

  1. Jesus said don't be lukewarm. Glad to see you're a red-hot ragin' kuffar!

    ReplyDelete