Wednesday, April 27, 2011

YouTube Jihad - MSA Attacks David Horowitz Video


Palestinian Wall of Lies is a very good (and short) documentary exposing "Palestinian Apartheid Week" in the US and the Palestinian/Hamas connection.

Created by the David Horowitz Freedom Center, the documentary begins with the above pictured she-minion (UCSD MSA member) expressing her wish to see genocide perpetrated against the Jews and continues from there. 

The video expertly exposes the propaganda that has reached American universities and illustrates quite clearly the deception that is being propagated. I've included the video in more than one of my blog posts, mirrored it to my YouTube channel, and posted it all over Facebook.

Unfortunately, I went to my YouTube channel and I was informed that Palestinian Wall of Lies was removed for copyright violations at the demand of the MSA at UCSD (another strike against Fatwa YouTube channel).

Just in case, I checked the link on Pajamas Media to make sure it wasn't merely a problem with my mirror of the video...


It appears as though the MSA was able to get the whole video pulled. Chalk one up for the Muslim Brotherhood and their plan to suppress the truth in order to enslave us in the Sharia.

Anyway, I've posted the Horowitz video on my Facebook. Honestly, there's no telling how long until the FB-Sharia Enforcement Patrol catch it and shut it down too.

See also: Fatwa - Facebook Jihad

-Fatwa On Islam

No comments:

Post a Comment