Saturday, March 31, 2012

FEMEN Protests Sharia Law & Oppression of Women in Islam (by Getting Naked)

[Paris] - The Ukrainian feminist organization, FEMEN decided to protest Sharia Law and the treatment of women in Islam by picking up signs, throwing off their clothes, and taking to the streets on Saturday under the banner of Muslim women's rights.

For the benefit of Fatwa readers with moral/religious objections to naked women pictures, I've edited the nakedness out the protest images for this post. The uncensored pics are available here and video footage here (h/t Pulp Ark).

Note: If you have moral/religious objections to their tactics, please take a minute to consider that the naked chicks are at least taking the fight to Islam. It's easy to condemn them on moral grounds, but think about all the religious and "saintly" people laying around doing absolutely nothing but blabbering about church, religion, and the sins of their neighbors while all freedom is being slowly destroyed under the weight of a murderous and totalitarian doctrine born of Hell itself.




Even if you didn't look at the uncensored pics, I know what you are thinking fellas - Kuffar-Akbar! ;)

I was just about to publish this post when I had a pretty funny (and slightly depressing) thought. I'll bet the link to the "uncensored" Anti-Islam naked chicks pics will be the most clicked link on my blog ever. No matter what I do for all eternity going forward, even if I were to single-handedly thwart an exploding Muslim attack, nothing I ever post will get as much attention as the Anti-Islam chicks. I'm fairly certain that I've doomed myself to a life of second best on my own blog.


1 comment:

  1. Kudos to these ladies! I applaud their message, courage, morality and their hot bods.

    ReplyDelete