Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fatwa Coming Back to Facebook: Each Time I Warn You, Muslims...


Dear Muslims,

Fatwa On Islam was founded on Muslim-manufactured adversity, and born of Jihadist-perpetrated data loss and digital strife. I've been there, done that, and you can't harm me.

Two deleted Facebook profiles, hundreds of hours of lost research, data, images, and connections precipitated the coming of Fatwa On Islam. I've withstood suspensions, deletions, and digital-persecutions of every kind. My website, my talk show, my YouTube, my Twitter, and my latest additions, Audio Boo and Kuffar News were all the net result of Muslims engaging in digital-Jihad.

Each time you try to silence me, I only become louder. Think about that muslims. It's almost like allah is on my side ;)

BTW, I'll be back from my 30 days Facebook suspension this coming Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment