Saturday, December 10, 2011

Neutralizing Psychological Terrorism

Thanks to Facebook Jihad, I've been without Facebook this whole week and I still have a few days left of this latest suspension. In all honesty, it's always very irritating when the Jihadists succeed in getting me booted or suspended from Facebook. However, I've never let the irritation stop me before, and it hasn't stopped me this time either. I've been filling my time on my Twitter and Chime.in accounts, making new friends, spreading the anti-Jihadi message, and taking on the Muslim lies and propaganda.

Beginning Friday night and continuing on Saturday, I found myself locked in a Twitter back-and-forth with a Muslim by the name of Mohammed Ansar.

The conversation amused me a great deal in many ways. And I believe the results of that back-and-forth provide some excellent insight into the Islamist thought process and methodology. What follows is a slightly abridged version of that conversation.


[Mohammed] What if everything you knew about Islam was a lie?

[Me] It's not. I have many apostate friends from all over the world, Kafir friends who live in Muslim countries, and have studied Islam.

[Me] What if taqiyya will get you nowhere with me? Then it's onto Islamophobia, huh? What if that doesn't work either? Then what?

[Mohammed] Taqiyyah requires there to be a state of persecution or compulsion. I'm a free person, if that reassures you.

[Me] Trying to reassure me about taqiyya? Hmm... let's think about that. I say Muslims deceive & your response is to promise you won't?

[Me] Muslims define "persecution" however they feel & can justify living in America & calling themselves persecuted. It happens everyday.

[Mohammed] An argument about semantics is probably not the most enlightened. You will accept, I assume, that much of it is pure racism?

[Me] Argument about semantics? You gave me the conditions for taqiyya and I explained they always exist. Where's the racism?

[Me] And I believe in the beginning I explained Islamophobia doesn't phase me, "racism" even less so. Islam is an ideology not a race.

The exchange continues, but I would like to take a moment to point out something. Muslims will engage in taqiyya (lying for allah) about taqiyya. They will lie and say they've never heard of it. Sunni Muslims will say taqiyya is only a Shia Muslim belief. I've heard various additional distortions as well. In this case, lil' Mo admitted it exists, but attempted to pretend it had no bearing on his life.


[Mohammed] ...and apology for the addition question, but do you follow a faith? I ask as it helps to know where our discussion rests.

[Me] My religion has no relevancy. I have friends from all "major" religions. I even get along w/ non-confrontational atheists.

[Me] You want to know my religion to "know where the discussion rests"? Taqiyya. You want to be able to redirect and make it about me :)

[Me] I also have friends of every color of the rainbow, just so we can get the racism charge done with.

[Mohammed] We have all heard the "i'm not racist, I have black friends". It is puerile, so my friends, nor yours add nothing.

[Me] The progression and pattern to racism/bigotry blah-blah is old, dude. I've played the argue with Muslims game a gazillion times...

It was something like 1 AM Saturday morning at this point in the conversation. I was tired from arguing with the Muslim, so I went to bed. The conversation picked back up on Saturday. However, on Saturday, his comments devolved to near insanity, his mask came off, and his inner-Jihadi completely shown through. Lil' Mo. went so far as to bring up Thomas Jefferson and the infamous iftar dinner...

[Mohammed] Are you here to discuss or peddle hate?

[Me] Me? I'm here to help educate the masses and end the Jihad. No hate. My angle is the protection of America and freedom.

[Me] In the end, I'm "peddling" the end of Muslim immigration, the detention of those here, and world-wide effort to annihilate Islamism.

[Mohammed] Knowing a few arabic words, some pseudo philosophy wont clear your help you. Make your points friend.

[Me] Knowing a few arabic words? I have studied Global Jihad, have read the Qur'an & way too much Hadith.

[Me] You are the one with questions & points to make. You started out w/ your Jihadi mind-trick "what if everything you knew was a lie?"

[Mohammed] What are you going to do about conversions to Islam - it is the fastest growing religion in the States by some margin.

[Me] After enough of the Kuffar are awake, and enough political will has been consolidated, conversions won't be a problem.

[Mohammed] You have 8m Muslims in the US. Record rates of conversions amongst white, educated Americans (& also in Latin countries).

[Mohammed] You constitution requires you respect freedom of religion. Even Jefferson had iftar at the Whitehouse & 40% of slaves, Muslim.

[Me] Here's what Jefferson left about Muslims.
[Me] John Q. Adams: The Origins of Islam.
[Me] John Q. Adams: Taqiyya (lying for allah).
[Me] John Q. Adams: Islam's Endless War.
[Me] John Q. Adams: Handling Islam.


[Mohammed] Adams, that famous scholar of Islam. What have you learnt from reading the Quran and Hadith.

[Me] The hilarity of you citing Jefferson and then trying to discount what John Q. Adams said is nearly unmatched.

[Me] BTW, there's only 3 million in America & roughly 1.6 billion worldwide. Inflation of numbers; another standard #JihadiMindTrick.

[Mohammed] Listen, we can bombard each other with links or have a discourse. You're not a robot. Simply, the US can do nothing.

[Mohammed] Conservative estimates put it at 2.2bn ranging to 2.6bn. Now Islamophobes using this "numbers are even higher then estimated".

[Mohammed] Trained killer but not trained mathematician, clearly ;)

[Me] Pew just did a survey and estimate this year. 2.75 million muslims in the US. Stop with the taqiyya.

[Me] The term Islamphobia is psychological terrorism. The intent is to use fear of retribution and being labeled hateful to silence.

[Mohammed] Islamophobia just like anti-Semitism, or racism. All Civil Rights Movements. Which probably makes you the KKK. Ouch.

[Me] I said in the beginning the insinuations of hatred, racism, and bigotry fall on deaf ears. Islamophobic Muslim

[Mohammed] Everything you know about Islam is a lie.

[Me] "These are not the Muslims you are looking for" #JihadiMindTrick

[Me] You keep using emotionally charged verbiage in an attempt to demonize me as intolerant/racist/bigot/hate-filled. It doesn't work.

[Me] You aren't very good at this. I want to thank you for the blog post I will be writing & education you will provide to #AntiJihadis

[Mohammed] You are welcome. You forget, all publicity is good publicity. Many of those you will influence will end up coming to Islam.

[Me] That's a good one. hahahahaha people don't want to follow a murderous child rapist. #KuffarAkbar

[Me] Feel free to think all publicity is good publicity. I'll be using you to teach people how to handle arguments w/Jihadis. #KuffarAkbar

As is plainly evident, lil' Mo was trying everything to paint me as intolerant, racist, bigoted, or hateful. He continues with this strategy throughout the rest of the conversation.


[Mohammed] As a Marine, its hard to reconcile the killing of innocent men, women & children Stabbings = 4 day pass?

[Mohammed] We know what has been going on in Iraq and Afghanistan. We feel for you Hatred helps, I understand.

[Mohammed] We sent troops to kill innocent people, who never threatened us. To murder children. Create the justification, by all means.

[Me] We sent troops to kill Muslim terrorists. Collateral damage is a terribly sad but unavoidable consequence of war.

[Me] See what you've done? In your failed attempt to demonize me & get an emotional reaction from me, you exposed who u are :)

[Mohammed] Listen, if u want to talk about the truth of Islam - how it completes Christianity, why people converting in record numbers...

[Mohammed] ...how it elevates Jesus, believes in Torah/Bible, same one God, empowers women & fights injustice - let me know.

[Me] Do you have a hard time understanding things? I do this with Muslims all day long. I've been subjected to all the Islamic nonsense.

[Me] I've heard all this before. I've read your "un-corrupted" book & a ton of Hadith & many muslims have tried this before.

[Me] Islam is what it is. I understand it. Death, Destruction, Deception & Despair - the 4 D's of Islam.

[Mohammed] Ok Jarrad. You haven't answered a single point, or raised a single issue against Islam. Genuinely, good luck on your journey.

[Me] I've answered plenty and made an example out of you. From my perspective, that's mission accomplished :) #KuffarAkbar

[Me] You asked what I dislike about Islam. It's Muhammad, his murderous/oppressive/pedophile ways & what Islam has done to humanity.

I haven't seen anymore from lil' Mo. His opening tweet gave me the impression that I was likely dealing with an Islamist. My initial suspicion was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt over the course of our conversation. Later it was reinforced even further when I took a look at his blog. His blog states that he works with Muslim Council of Britain (MCB), which is a Muslim Brotherhood affiliate organization based in the UK.

In any event, that's how you handle an Islamist. ;) Kuffar-Akbar!



2 comments:

  1. beautiful job. I'm finishing a novel about a captured reporter who must convince one of his captors that Islam is a sham. If he fails, he will be dead in a day. Keep up the great work. Kuffar Akbar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It continues to amaze me the number of people who refuse to see Islam for what it truly is.

    Thanks for everything you are doing.

    I love the video.

    Sergeant James Hayden, USMC, Retired

    Jim Hayden for President in 2012
    http://www.jimhayden2012.org

    ReplyDelete