Sunday, August 3, 2014

We can't coexist with Islam


The American position on religious freedom:

"But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." -Thomas Jefferson

The Islamic position:

"If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya [infidel protection tax]. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them." -Muhammad

"The precept of the koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God."

Anyone still unclear as to "why" harboring Islam in America means the eventual downfall of our way of life?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your website along with desired to state i have truly relished examining your website posts. Any way We will be subscribing for a feed along with I really hope an individual publish once more soon. A wonderful display. Extremely available along with educational. You've got beautifully introduced your own imagined within this short article.Love and Islam

    ReplyDelete