Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anti-Jihadi Humor

I was investigating the Why Islam? website for my show next week when I saw this on the site...

After clicking READ MORE, I was informed...


How ironic and hilarious. At some point I'm sure they will fix it. At least for now the Jihadists are telling the truth. Coexistence in Islam "doesn't exist".

Bukhari (v.4 b.52 n.196) Allah 's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)"

Qur'an (9:29) Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment