Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tyranny's Nemesis - Premiers Next Saturday @11 AM (Pacific)


Tyranny's Nemesis is my new weekly internet radio talk show. The purpose of the show is to educate people about Islam and expose the current world-wide Islamic Jihad. I also intend to use the program to direct some controlled-chaos back at the Muzzies, their enablers, and idiots in the government who refuse to open their eyes.

The guest schedule for next week is not formalized at all, so I won't names as of yet. I will do so in a forthcoming post. I can say that during part of the show next week I will be calling Why Islam? (Muslim Brotherhood propaganda) and putting that on air, assuming that will work from a technical aspect. I've yet to become familiar with the software used, but the ability to call people and put the call on air seems like a basic feature for putting on a talk show. 


The Tyranny's Nemesis blog is nearly complete. Check it out and don't forget to listen next weekend. Don't be afraid to call in.  In the grand scheme of things, I can do very little on my own. Listeners, and active participation from those listening, is the crux of being effective at the putting pressure on Jihad and the political narrative which is supporting the Islamofascists.

Fatwa On Islam

No comments:

Post a Comment