Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Boycotting Best Buy: Suspended From Facebook Again


Whenever I finish serving a Facebook suspension, I know there will always be a "next time". But, for crying out loud, I just got my FB back on Sunday and already my profile has been cast out into digital exile once again.


According to FB, the reason I was banished this time was the Boycott Best Buy logos. They deleted all the images from the boycott page. And Melanie Oberg (creator of the boycott page) was issued a warning stating that a "third party" had contacted Facebook complaining about copyright infringement.

Apparently, the terrorist supporters at Best Buy are not fans of satirical images or the boycott logos.




1 comment:

  1. Now this is getting just a tad bit out of hand. What's next Fema camp prisons?

    ReplyDelete