Tuesday, June 12, 2012

KuffarNews.com Coming Soon

It's been nearly a month without a post to Fatwa. That's mostly because I've been busy working on the new website for KuffarNews.com and still trying to keep the Kuffar News Scoop.it site updated. Between those two things, work and the rest of my normal stuff (with not much sleep in between), I'm just out of time. That's the reason Fatwa has been a ghost town. And I imagine the posts to Fatwa will be sparse until Kuffar News is up and running.

As for Kuffar News, I've finished a majority of the back-end development (databases and web content indexing system) and I'm making fairly quick work of designing the website itself. Web user interface (ui) design and development has long be a weak spot for me (that's why I use blogger). But, problems and slowdowns have been surprisingly few and far between. Below are screenshots of some pieces of the website.

(click link below each image to view full screen)


Kuffar-Akbar!


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, the most basic design and user friendly navigation is paramount to good UI and UX.

    web development company sydney
    Peter

    ReplyDelete