Saturday, July 5, 2014

Facts are stubborn things: The most wanted terrorists are all Muslims


After finishing my last post, I decided that I would turn "facts are stubborn things" into an ongoing series. My plan is to find publicly available information from authoritative sources and show that the data doesn't fit the narrative we are fed about Islam. The purpose of the series is to let the data speak for itself over the course of a number of short posts, so expect very little in the way of commentary from me.

Once again, the facts make a mockery out of the politically-correct nonsense people are told to believe about Islam and Muslims. According to the National Counterterrorism Center, the top most wanted terrorists are...










Bukhari (1:3:125) The Prophet raised his head and said, "He who fights so that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah's cause."

No comments:

Post a Comment