Sunday, April 29, 2012

GBTV: Rumors of War III

[Update] After watching the whole video, my now completely informed opinion is that the documentary is informative and worth watching. The one big negative, and the issue which keeps me from saying it was "awesome", is the few wussy statements about Islam made by some of those being interviewed.

The documentary rightly highlights political correctness as the road to our destruction, but then some of those speaking subject the viewers to that very same PC-insanity. I was not a fan of that bit of intellectual perversion, and I know many Fatwa readers will be irritated by that too. In this case, best course of action is to grin and bear it because there is a lot of quality commentary, insight and info that shouldn't be missed.

I've only watched about 10 mins of this video, but it looks like a good one. I'm not a huge fan of Glenn Beck. I don't even watch his show. That said, he has been behind some good stuff on Jihad. He deserves real credit for that. (h/t Creeping Sharia)


No comments:

Post a Comment