Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fatwa On Facebook: New Profile Page


Given that my current Facebook suspension came only 4 days after a previous month long banishment ended, it seems pretty clear my current FB profile is on the FB Digital-Sharia Enforcement Patrol's Shiite-list, and every minor infraction from now until eternity will result in an automatic month long suspension (at least). That being the case, it's time to move my FB and get a fresh set of "strikes".

It will take a while to get all my friends, subscribers, pictures, notes, and everything else moved over to the new profile. During that time, the "old" profile will be available. I actually intend to keep the profile until FB eventually deletes it. But, I don't plan on trying to keep the old profile updated after the current timeout comes to an end (16 days).

Truthfully, after having 2 previous profiles deleted by FB, both in much shorter periods of time, I'm surprised by how long this one has withstood FB-Jihad.

Please send a friend request and/or subscribe here.

PS. I've been incredibly busy and preoccupied with my day job and other issues over the last couple of weeks. I am behind on all of my Counter-Jihad related work because of it. But, the day job has settled down to it's typical low roar, the other issues have been resolved, and now I have time to try and play catch up.


No comments:

Post a Comment