Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Halliburton bracing for violent backlash over new anti-Islam movie


I'd like to preface this by saying that I don't like it anymore than anyone else when a writer relies on unnamed sources. However, I find myself occasionally needing to protect people (particularly my infidel and ex-Muslim friends who live in Islamic countries) behind the annoying veil of "unnamed source". This is one of those times. But I do apologize in advance for the forthcoming unnamed-annoyance.

I received a report from a source within Halliburton that security personnel have been put on "heightened alert for terrorist activity" in response to the new anti-Islam movie Aisha and Muhammad: The dramatic life of a little child married to the Prophet of Islam. No, I'm not joking. Halliburton has bolstered its security posture because of an internet video, not because of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, not because of Al-Qaeda's new undetectable bombs—but because some Anti-Jihadists put together an animated movie based on Islam's own "holy" books.

Bukhari (7:62:64) Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years.

Halliburton is worried, Vimeo and YouTube have already pulled various incarnations of the trailer and full video, and everybody seems to be running scared over the public exercise of free speech. (Isn't freedom of speech supposed to be an American thing?) It's rather sickening for me as an American to watch everyone cower in the corner like beaten dogs.

In accordance with my mission to boot-stomp Islam whenever I can, below you will find the dangerous movie that the Religion of Peace will be killing people over for the next few months...

The video is quite graphic. Viewer discretion is advised.


No comments:

Post a Comment