Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Hysterics From the Morons Pushing the Islamophobia Myth


Other than Football, I hardly ever watch TV. For whatever reason, last night I felt the need for some mindless entertainment, so I flipped it on after the kids went to bed. After idiotic-hilarity filled episodes of Sponge Bob and King of the Hill, I found myself flipping through the guide channel in search of more brainless idiocy...

While it wasn't exactly what I had in mind, I did find one of the most alarmingly brainless shows that has ever been produced. Last night, Current TV's Vanguard was featuring an episode on Islamophobia.

The show was an hour long assault on all that is rational. I nearly stroked out after watching only about 5 minutes of the relentless insanity. Below is the trailer and another video with some additional scenes (when I can get the whole episode I'll post it).

Note: Their videos seem to be intermittent today. They are having some sort of technical problem.



Islamophobia is a myth and false narrative being propagated by Muslims and reinforced by useful idiots. I have written on the subject twice before and even talked about it on Tyranny's Nemesis. I encourage people to read, listen and share.

The faux hate crime of Islamophobia is an especially insidious attack on the psyche of Americans. It plays on fears of being called "intolerant", "bigot", or "racist", and attempts to silence those who dare speak out against the dangerous cult of the child raping prophet.



1 comment:

  1. And YES Muhummad was a terrorist...

    Qur'an (3:151) We will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

    Qur'an (7:4) How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our TERROR came unto them.

    Qur'an (7:5) No plea had they, when Our TERROR came unto them, save that they said: Lo! We were wrong-doers.

    Qur'an (8:12) [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

    Qur'an (8:60) And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may TERRIFY the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

    ReplyDelete