Friday, October 28, 2011

American Defense League (ADL) Admin Arrested In Germany


American Defense League was one of the first groups I was involved with when I first started making my way into the counter-jihad. The group is made up of a bunch of people from everywhere doing their part to put an end to the onslaught of world-wide Jihad.

On Thursday, a friend of mine was arrested for doing nothing more than telling the truth about Muhammad's religion of death, destruction, and despair on Facebook and his blog. It's worth noting, he's a former Muslim.

From the American Defense League...


The American Defense League (ADL) has administrators located all around the world and our German admin was arrested yesterday. Muslims murder Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buhddists, Taoists, Atheists, Agnostics, and even other Muslims. If you criticize Islam, the philosophy which not only impels but demands violence, you put yourself at risk.

Muslims have succeeded in convincing the world that they need protection even though they are the aggressors. They have persuaded tiny minded politically correct liberals and governments to make it a crime to criticize Islam.

A couple of Winston Churchill quotes seem appropriate:

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

“If you are going through hell, keep going.”

“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”

Here is his first hand account of the arrest and questioning of our German administrator, in his own words:

On Thursday morning Oct. 27 2011 the German Federal Police knocked on my door to search my home for evidence about spreading hate threat and racism against Muslims.

They accused me of spreading defamatory documents and articles about Islam and spreading hate threat against a religious minority.They confiscated my PC and hard drives and questioned me for a couple of hours.

Because the language of my website is English they were very suspicious and didn’t want to believe there was no hate threat or racism on the site. They had to organize a sworn English-German interpreter which took a lot of time.

Because of this bullying I refused to speak German and only spoke English pretending this was more convenient to me. They were trying to tell they had enough evidence that with my actions on Facebook and on my website I was insulting the Muslim community and insulting Islam as a religion, mind you, without any knowledge of Islam.

Since Islam is a “religon of peace”, complaints had been coming in from the Muslim Community in my home town. Using my own website by just clicking on the right articles and help of my interpreter I tried to convince them of my integrity.

These were the links I used:


To convince them I’m not racist at all was very easy because of my background and my Jewish soul. Being born in the far East form Indonesian parents, it was very easy to propound this.

I don’t even look like an “Übermensch” or Aryan with blond hair and blue eyes. Nevertheless the German Fed have filed an accusation for the earlier mentioned allegations. I picked up my PC this morning and I thanked the Fed for copying my drives and installing spy ware on my PC. Just have to wait now for my appearance in court. This will take a long time though.

American Defense League


Americans need to wake up. Muslims are working hard in America to make it illegal to criticize Islam. And if you think America is immune to this kind of fascism, you are wrong. Don't sit around thinking this won't start happening here. It most certainly will, if people don't do something about it...



1 comment:

  1. this story about the leader nikolai who standed against islamics in jordan .:


    After Electing a president for Eurasian union of youth in Jordan,

    A New elections had been done in the Eurasian union of youth in Jordan to elect a new leader to improve the democracy in the youth , the Eurasian union of youth in Jordan consists of “communists, Syrian nationalists , , Orthodox/Christians

    . “and members from Russian cultural center in Amman

    The conclusion is : the members in The Eurasian union of youth are pro- Vladimir Putin .
    So , What Is Good and bad had been done by the leader of The Eurasian union of youth in Jordan:

    Lets Start …

    The Person Who Created The Youth Is the leader and representative of the movement Called Nikolai Khodovsy Who Used To Use Rami Amer Dabbas Name As His Name.

    Firstly he created this youth with the help Of Russian Defense League .

    Secondly he registered many members from different parties of Jordan .

    Thirdly Explained The Idea of Eurasianism in Jordan , The Idea Of The Eurasian Movement in Jordan Which stands ( against Americanism ).

    Fourthly Developed The Relations Between Orthodox Church Of Jordan and Evangelical church of Jordan Even The Relations between the both churches are not that much good .

    Fifthly ended the fights ( War ) between the Islamic mafia ,Jordanian government agents and Eurasian union of youth In Jordan.

    After the death of comrade Suhaib al assaf for defending his Leader who killed by radical Islamists in Jordan , Nikolai solved the problem with help of roman smirnov .

    The Salafit Who Lead a gangs of islamists called abd al majeed al khawaldeh sent Later an apology to Nikolai Since he caused of death a member of Eurasian Union Of Youth In Jordan ( Suhaib ) Also This Apology Sent to family of suhaib .

    also The Killer who works for abd al majeed , who killed suhaib escaped to Syria .

    Now The government of Bashar Assad watching those rebels ( Islamists/Killers who run/Escape to Syria ). continued here :
    http://russiandefenseleague.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/what-badgood-did-the-leader-and-representer-of-international-eurasian-movement-in-jordan/

    ReplyDelete